A cost-effective flexible layflat hose for fuel and chemical delivery operations.
Easy to Store and Transport
Lightweight and compact for economical storage. Standard pick-up truck instead of flat-bed truck and fork lift reduces transport costs and enables direct routes inaccessible to larger vehicles to be taken.
Fast Deployment and Retrieval
Long continuous lengths can be quickly deployed and retrieved using light duty or power driven reels.
Low Operating Costs
Low pressure loss for efficient pumping. Swells up to 10% above uncharged diameter at maximum operating pressure enabling fluids to be pumped further.
Long Service Life
Designed for long life and maintenance free service in even the harshest environments. Tough and durable with exceptional resistance to abrasion and cutting. No corrosion or scaling. Resistant to heat, fuels, chemicals, UV, ozone, weathering, hydrolysis, and microbiological attack.
Static Discharge Wires
Low resistance metal wires are woven into the body of the hose allowing couplings to be electrically bonded when transferring fuels.
- Easy to store and transport
- Fast deployment and retrieval
- Low operating costs
- Long service life
- Static discharge wires
Fuel delivery hose
- Available in 38mm (1.1/2″) – 152mm (6″) diameters – 7 sizes
- Maximum working pressure 10 bar
High pressure fuel delivery hose
- Available in 100mm (4″) and 152mm (6″) diameter
- Maximum working pressure 28 bar
Large bore fuel delivery hose
- Available in 203mm (8″) – 255mm (10″) – 305mm (12″) diameter –
- Maximum working pressure 8-6 bar